Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Ford, Chev Cert, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics.Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years.

no heat thermostat and blower ok.whats next heater core?

no heat thermostat and blower ok.what's next heater core?
If "both" Heater Core Hoses feel the same in heat, with the engine at normal operating temperature:
The Heat is regulated by the "Air Door" & the "Air Door Actuator" which allows air to flow across the Heater Core.
Many times the Air Door Actuator will stop working & need to be "reset" or replaced
Use of Dealer Scan Tool is needed to test prior to replacing parts
apprx 1/2 hour labor
Try a RESET first
Ignition in ON position or engine running.
Simultaneously press the A/C and recirculation buttons on control head 3 times in less than 2 seconds .
The Mode setting lights will flash during calibration and will quit flashing once calibration is completed.
This calibration process can take up to 30 seconds
If the above does not work, you need to check the Air Door Actuator to be sure it is working
Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service!
Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this Website itself or any problems with the Website.
? RATING REQUIRED! ? Please don't forget to Rate my service as OK Service or higher. It's only then I am credited