AMD, Master Technician
Experience:  L1 Advanced Level Diagnostics Specialist

Suzuki Verona: Suzuki Verona 04 burning oil

Suzuki Verona 04 burning oil
Hello and thank you for trusting us with your Car question, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

How much oil is the vehicle burning? Also did you check for oil leaks?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
1-2 quarts a week, checked for oil leaks. Blue smoke coming out of tail pipe
OK in this case we will need to perform a compression test to see if we have low compression in a particular cylinder, If you find a cylinder's compression low then pour a very small amount of oil in that cylinder and see if the compression comes up, if it does then you have oil blow by caused by weak piston ring and at that point a complete engine overhaul will be needed.

If you need help performing the compression test or you need specifications or have any other questions please let me know. If you are not happy with my answer please don't rate it and simply replay back and I'll do my best to help more.