porscheguru, Technician
Experience:  Highline automotive technician

Land Rover LR3: I have a 2006 land rover lr3 all most all of

Customer Question

I have a 2006 land rover lr3 all most all of the warning lights are on speedometer does not work the fuel gauge does not work
the suspension does not go up the transmision does not shift through all the gears
Category: Car
Expert:  porscheguru replied 4 years ago.

I scrounged for some information regarding your problem. Ar first glance I would state that this is a charging system problem or at least I would want to verify that the output from the alternator was correct. The computers rely heavily on power supply and will act erratic with non stable voltages both too high and too low.

I found several links to forums discussing this problem or similar. I am including them here for your reference.

Sounds like your vehicle does not like water crossings as the height sensors are exposed and the electrical integrity can be compromised.

I know a problem can exist with the ABS/Dynamic Control unit and has been known to fix this situation in some vehicles.

I would check out these links but I would also shoot over to an Autozone and let them scan for faults and test the alternator output. They do not charge for this service.

Do you have any more questions or concerns that I can answer for you?

I hope I have provided you with assistance that you can rate good or higher and I thank you for allowing me to provide you with this service.

Please ask for me in the future and I will promptly assist you with whatever your needs will require.

Hi, I was wondering what the status of your Land Rover was?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I took the car to pep boys they checked the battery and charging system

everything was good do you have any other ideas?

Check out this link and the attached PDF and tell me what you think? Is this your exact symptom?

Attachment: 2012-10-15_152829_3amigos.pdf