George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ yrs, AAS Automotive Technology, Factory trained Asian specialist

I have a 2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD. I would like to know how

I have a 2004 Suzuki Aerio SX AWD. I would like to know how to remove and replace the rear wheel bearing hub on the right side. Remember it is an all wheel drive.

Hello I will help you with your question,

The procedure is below, look this over and let me know how I can help you with this.

The hub is pulled out of the bearing with a hub adapter and a slide hammer. These can be rented at some tool rental centers.

Click here for procedure

Once you remove the hub the bearing will need to be pressed out of the knuckle

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service not the content as you may not like the answer but it is the truth. Only rate when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to click the lower two ratings they are negative feedback that sticks on my record so please STOP and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek to secure a positive rating.

Please let me know if the rating box is missing or you are unable to rate for any reason

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I want to replace the entire hub so I won't have to replace the bearing inside the hub. What about diagrams?

The hub and bearing are two separate pieces so you may want to look for a complete knuckle on then you can change it out and have it aligned.

Did you open the procedures I posted above?