porscheguru
porscheguru, Technician
Experience:  Highline automotive technician
71042349

Hi J have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, 2012 modell.

Hi J have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, 2012 modell. J want my Jeep dealer to put on 2 Warn 400 HID extra lights on the car. Is it a problem to mount this on the car? Will there be any problems concerning to go via rhe original wires. Tha car has automatic light function. Will there be any problems with the conection to the original wires ?
I would not think your dealer should have any problems installing these lights and integrating them into your lamp electrical system. I just had a Porsche Cayenne owner install W700 HID Warn lamps and the install went without any problems and this vehicle had automatic headlamps. Just have them tap into the headlamp wiring and they will not have a problem. Is there anything else I can do for you?

If you find this is the answer you are looking for, please rate MY answer with excellent service. Please realize you are rating MY answer and not the website justanswer.com Thank you and please contact me if you need anything else.
I enjoyed helping you on your last visit with me on JustAnswer and would love to help you with any other concerns you might have.