porscheguru, Technician
Experience:  Highline automotive technician

suzuki grand vitara: all warning lights in the instrument panel

Customer Question

all warning lights in the instrument panel is on
Category: Car
Expert:  porscheguru replied 4 years ago.

I would assume that you have asked this question because all of the warning lamps are illuminated while the engine is running?

This sounds like the classic broken alternator belt or worse the alternator has failed. It could also be a blown primary fuse but do me a favor and see if all of the belts are intact?

By the way this vehicle is a model year 2011. Maybe you are still in warranty if you fall within the guidelines (complete warranty:3 yrs/36,000 miles)(powertrain warranty: 7 yrs/100,00 miles)

Thanks and I will await your reply.

I am here to help you so please realize this and PLEASE do not give me a poor rating. I WANT TO HELP YOU! I only get a small award if you rate this experience positive and I am going to try my best.

Do you have any more questions or concerns that I can answer for you?

I hope I have provided you with assistance that you can rate good or higher and I thank you for allowing me to provide you with this service.

Please ask for me in the future and I will promptly assist you with whatever your needs will require.