Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

What car would you recommend for a single parent (mother and

What car would you recommend for a single parent (mother and daughter) who are looking for a four-door sedan or SUV crossover, preferrably no older than 4 years with less than 40K miles or new 2012 for less than $40,000? Hybrid is a plus but not a necessity. We need a car that handles well for long trips (4 hours one-way) as well as for shorter trips in town.
You very best option is the Honda Pilot has everything you need plus rear entertainment system and no issues with these vehicles have you looked into this.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,I have not yet looked into a Honda Pilot. I was looking at the Nissan Murano - I will do some research on the Honda Pilot.
Yes absolutely road test both and you will see the Pilot blows the Murano away. Plus the Murano has a lot of transmission issues. Hoped this helped. Please rate excellent service so I get credit for my help thanks! Bonuses greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,The Honda Pilot is on my short list - do you have any other recommendations?
Either the Kia Sorrento believe it or not or the Audi Q7, or Mitsubishi Endeavor and last the Murano. These would be your best choice but test drive the Honda Pilot please you will pleasantly surprised. Hoped this helped. Please rate excellent service so I get credit for my help thanks! Bonuses greatly appreciated.
Did you need further assistance?