porscheguru
porscheguru, Technician
Experience:  Highline automotive technician
71042349

Hi! Need code for navigation system(4 digit): Honda CRV 2007

Customer Question

Hi!
Need code for navigation system(4 digit): Honda CRV 2007 year.: P/N.: 08A40-1J6-1000-01 REF.NO.: BB717PA. SERIAL NO.:GLB22000476

Thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi.

How long you will be finding a Professional?

I asked my question because look that you resolved same problem, or it not truth?

Thanks.

Expert:  porscheguru replied 2 years ago.

Here is the radio code. It is a pdf document. Just copy paste the following link in your browser and open the file with Adobe Acrobat reader or any appropriate pdf document viewer. For your security I will delete this file after 2 days.Is there anything else I can do for you? If not please rate my serve as good or excellent as this is my only reward for this service and you are rating me and NOT the website. Thank you.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?dr5s5na0za6w89k

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi. You gave me 5 digit code, but I'm asked 4 digit. I can't enter 5 digit instead 4!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
I asked 4 digit code expert gave 5 digit!
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
2688 should be the code you need for the navigation system.
Steve, Honda Mechanic
Experience: 13+ years with Honda,ase certified over 25 years
Please realize that by giving me a negative you have destroyed my rating. I am here to help you and the only thing I get in return is a very small reward. Please reconsider retracting your rating as a score that you gave me is for an expert who is rude and uncourteous. I work at a dealer that also has Honda and I can help you now and in the future. Thank you and I will recheck he code today.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi.

I get code from other expert, already. Hope, you will be accurate and faster next time.

So long.

I am sorry to hear that and even experts can make a mistake. One should be able to understand and not immediately jump to conclusions. You have to realize that you are grading an individual's performance and etiquette. Not the website. All comments are recorded permanently unless removed for violation reasons. If other experts review a customer's tendancy to give negative ratings for the slightest mistake, they could start to have problems with experts replyingn to their questions . Anyway, good luck and I am sorry we did not hit it off but I will try to help you in the future without regards XXXXX XXXXX mistake, thanks!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi! Need again code for navigation system(4 digit): Honda RidgLine 2007 year.: P/N.: 39540-SJC-A010-M1 REF.NO.: BN425AC. SERIAL NO.:GHB27014890C Thanks

Can you hang on a couple minutes?

0264

Thanks and thanks for giving me a second chance.

porscheguru, Technician
Experience: Highline automotive technician
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for a rapid answer. I can check code tomorrow only.

OK, thanks for the heads up and I will await your reply. Please if there is anything out of order, let me correct it.

Were you able to code the radio with the code provided?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No yet. Client left navi units and does not return until. I can't check code without car.

No problem. PLEASE let me no if there is an issue. I made a mistake upon our last interaction and in my haste gave you the 5 digit code. I made sure this was the 4 but I just want to make sure you are ok. thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks a lot. Code correct.

Thank you.