Ridgerunnerras, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  I have been fixing cars for 26 years for myself and at a used Car dealer. I am skill mechnical and autobody and paint repair

I have 1986 nissan pulsar,Im having a problem for my charging

I have 1986 nissan pulsar,I'm having a problem for my charging system, The alternator works fine according to the alternator shop one thing I notice that my meter fuse dont have any power going in. What should I do next. I dont have service manual to check wiring diagram.

Hello I would like to help you

please look a the wiring diagram below and see if this helps.

you may have a bad fusable link going from the alternator to the battery

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to rate my answer "Great Service" This is the only way I will get compensated for my time helping you.

IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

If you are having trouble with the site or rating system please let me know as this is a new feature and some Customers have had some trouble with it.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Carl, thanks for the help,but i checked that already still good,I do have power from the alternator connector (1 from connector and also from battery supply,my concern is power going to combanation meter and meterfuse.

Let me look at the print as see what you can check