Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic,foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.

Daewoo Lanos: My daughter was driving her 2001 Daewoo Lanos

My daughter was driving her 2001 Daewoo Lanos and it just died while driving.. since then my husband has taken out the starter, had it checked, checked the timing belt, checked all the wiring, checked the fuel pump, all thats left is, could it be the crank sensor?
Hi,how are you?Does the vehicle turn over like it wants to start and just won't,or does it not turn over at all?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It does turn over like it wants to start.
I would suggest having the crankshaft position sensor as a next step,however these vehicle had a history of the ECM failing this is the engines computer,this is where the fuel and spark signals come from.