nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

Fiat Panda Multijet: Hi This is a car mechanicing question

Hi This is a car mechanicing question about my Fiat Panda multijet (2007). I'm about to replace the front discs and pads and need to know the torque wrench settings for the bolts involved, i.e. the pad clamp bolts (relatively low torque I suspect) and also the caliper to hub knuckle bolts (much higher!). I don't want to start the job until I know I can torque it back together again. . . . .

Billy :

Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assi

st you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.

Billy :

I will post the torque specs for your model, including other torque settings which will come handy in the future:

Billy :

click here for the details This is a pdf file which you can save for future reference.

Billy :

Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more info...Thank you in advance for the positive rating...
http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-billy/

Regards, Billy.

Hello Phil!

Hope all is well...

Just checking if you got the brake job done. Get back to me whenever you need additional assistance or technical details.

Regards,
Billy