Here are the test procedures for the ignition coil. Your test does not corfirm a good or bad coil yet. However you have verified 12v to the coil which is a great starting point. Any other questions let me know. Chris......
1. Switch the key on. Using a Digital Multimeter (DMM) test for battery voltage (B+) at the ignition coil on both terminals. What is the good ignition coil voltage should read?
2. use a conventional test light on coil - (terminal 1) to see if the test light will blink when cranking the engine. terminal 1 is pos or neg terminal ?and is small or large terminal in size? and where do you connect the other side of the test light, to neg terminal of the bettery or any where on the engin's ground?
3. Disconnect the large 4-pin round connector on the module on the fender side, and check using the DMM for presence of power at terminal 15 and 16, and continuity to ground on terminal 31. can you explain where is the large 4-pin round connector and where is terminal 15,16,and 31. and what is the correct reading for my car.
4. I took out the coil and measure the reading between pos and neg is 02.3 set at the 200 ohm, Between pos and tower is 11.06 set the dial at 20k. is this 0.23 ohm and 11060 ohm.
1. I see two 8-pin connector in the picture you sent but I do not see the 4-pin round connector.
and can you show me a picture of terminal15,16,and 31 and what are the spc of those terminal should read?
I measured between pos and neg terminal of the coil it readed 2.3 on 200 scale is that mean 0.23 ohm and the measurement between the pos and the coil tower is 11.06 on 20k scale, is that mean11060 ohm.