Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Customer Question

I can't get a spark on a Fiat I just puchased.  I put in new points condensers, wires,  plugs, cap, rotor and a coil with internal resistor.  The ohms for the coil are approximately the same as specified for the car.  3,5 and 8000.  The points have a spark when opened manually and the coil has power to it.   What am I missing?

Category: Car
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!