proautotech, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  College Training. Current Lead Tech

My 2008 Maserati Gran Turismo radio is dead

Customer Question

My 2008 Maserati Gran Turismo with only 24,000 miles ...The radio and Navigation would not turn on today. They appear to be dead. Is there a reset button? Is this a common problem? What can I do to get it working again?

Category: Car
Expert:  proautotech replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for trusting us with your problem. I have trained in the automotive field and currently work as a lead technician. I will be helping you today

This is not a common issue.

You can reset at the battery itself. Disconnect the battery wait 5 minutes and reconnect.

If it still does not have power we need to check for power and ground to the unit. If it has both than the unit has failed. If it is missing power we need to start checking fuses in the fuse panel.

Unfortunatly I do not have access to any wiring diagrams or fuse diagrams.

They simply are not available for this vehicle to me.

I will help the best I can with what I get from your replies.

Thanks and sorry for the long wait as nobody has anything to diagnose these on the site at this time.