Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

Cyclone: What should I expect to pay to have frame of 1970

What should I expect to pay to have frame of 1970 Mercury repaired (according to mechaninc it has major damage to right side of frame that was poorly fixed)?
So they are going to weld the entire frame on the vehicle correct?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Not sure. I'm told by mech in NJ who looked at it that the frame rail has been pulled out, the wheel wells are rotted and the raidator support is bent. Seems like the car was in major accident and 'hushed up'. It took so long for me to receive car through shipper that my window to return it is gone. Is it worth it to weld? How much would that run me, do you think?

To be Honest it depends on you .If you really like the vehicle it will run about 6000 dollars to do this correct and thats up to you .Honestly to me you will never get the value even if the vehicle was fully restored.These are the next steps.Hoped this helped.Bonuses greatly appreciated.Please rate excellent service.If you rate anything lower it will leave me negative feedback so if you need further assistance please let me know thanks.