proautotech, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  College Training. Current Lead Tech

My truck shakes and then dissipates when hitting bumps in the

My truck shakes and then dissipates when hitting bumps in the road and just makes every road feel like a rough road.
Thanks for trusting us with your problem. I have trained in the automotive field and currently work as a lead technician. I will be helping you today

Have you replaced the idiler arms?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Truck does not have an idler arm, it has rack and pinion steering. I also noticed while changing the inner tie rods that there was burnt power steering fluid collected in the bellows.

Sounds to me like there is only one possible cause that is left you have yet to cover.

Replacement of the rack itself.

I figured you would leave me a negative but there is nothing more than will cause the concern.

Could be the seals themselves or way to high of pressure which maybe the cause of the leak.

The negative rating greatly effects me. So I guess thanks anyways.