Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Customer Question

I have an electrical problem with the AC, what do I have to do?
Submitted: 4 years ago via OnlineAutoRepair.
Category: Car
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The AC does not work in my chrysler town country car. We checked the motor, the fuse, and everything is okay. We also checked the relay and the wires for the AC. The cable for the fuse box in our car doesn't pass to the motor though. We also checked connecting it to the motor directly but it doen't work for a long period of time. What else can we look into or do about our AC problem in the car?

Expert:  Daryl replied 4 years ago.
Can you tell me what actually is not working? The compressor? The blower motor? ect?