How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tech0405 Your Own Question
tech0405, Technician
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 10660
Experience:  Certified technican 10 years experience
Type Your Car Question Here...
tech0405 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi Air Ratchet question. Im an occasionnal home mechanic

This answer was rated:

Hi Air Ratchet question.

I'm an occasionnal home mechanic for my family's 3 cars looking to buy one and I'd like a pro's opinion on these thank you.


Also should I get a stubby one or regular size one? 3/8 or 1/2''?

Welcome to just answer!

Get the regular Ingersoll rand one it is a much better quality and brand then the others you have listed . We as professionals use these all the time and they are very reliable . I hope this helps.

Please dont forget to provide excellent feedback for the time and knowledge thank you !
tech0405 and 9 other Car Specialists are ready to help you