The easiest way truly is going to be to remove the panel. I'll post information below to help you
Remove or Disconnect
Tool Required: J 24595-C Trim Pad Retainer Clip Remover and J 9886-01 Door Handle Clip Remover.
1. Trim panel pull strap (if present).
^ Remove the plug on each side of the strap and the screws underneath.
2. Door handle bezel.
3. Armrest screws (58).
4. Armrest pad (59).
5. Window handle, if used, with J 9886-01. Refer to Window Regulator Handle.
6. Use J 24595-C to remove the retainers (70) from the inner door panel.
7. Door trim pad (57).
8. Bezel with switches fit through cut-out in trim panel.
Install or Connect
1. Retainers (70) to the door trim panel it any remained in the door. Replace any broken retainers.
2. Bezel with switches through cut-out in trim panel.
3. Door trim to the door.
^ Put the trim pad (57) in place on the door and push the retainers (70) into the holes on the door.
4. Window handle, it used.
5. Armrest pad (59).
6. Armrest screws (58).
7. Door handle bezel.
8. Pull strap (if present).