Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Someone smashed the window of our 2005 Scion xB. What is a

Someone smashed the window of our 2005 Scion xB. What is a realistic price for the repair in San Francisco?
Sorry to hear about the bad news, this just happened to my car 4 days ago. The window costs about $200 and will cost about $150 to be installed so your looking at around $400 total. Let me know if you have questions or if there is anything else I can do to help, thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok! the reason i ask is because i got quoted $130 including labor by a repair shop. can i trust their work or is there likely a catch?
That is a great deal, I'd assume they are using a used window which is not a problem. I would take that offer before they change the price. Let me know how it goes or if you run into any questions, thanks.