proautotech
proautotech, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  College Training. Current Lead Tech
67965572

What are some good mid 2000 model used SUVs that are good on

What are some good mid 2000 model used SUVs that are good on gas, no too expensive for repairs, not too cheaply made, and last pretty long. I am looking for a nice used SUV under about $10,000 just for the time being, because I plan on getting something different when I graduate next year. Thank You
Thanks for trusting us with your problem. I have trained in the automotive field and currently work as a lead technician. I will be helping you today

GMC ENVOY is a very good machine. I have found a few at or under 10k

Buick Rendevous

Ford Explorer

These are the top three in my opinion. THey have competitve fuel mileage. Reliable and reasonable. The GMC is the most expensive out of the 3 but overall best of them. They are very beautiful, comfortable, good mpg, good overall power.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you very much for your advice. This helps a lot. What about the Mercury Mountaineer, and. Mazda Tribute. These were three that I were considered based on the the lil bit of research that I did. What you put the vehicles you listed over all of these?

The mountaineer is on the same level as the explorer just different body style and options inside but majority is the exact same.

The mazda I do not have anything good to say about them.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Haha that works for me. I know what direction I am going to go into now. Much appreciated sir.

You are welcome.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

GOOD LUCK!