Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

Customer Question

Can i install i set of taillights that use bulbs on a scion tc that currently has led taillights
Category: Car
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Yes, that is fine to change over to standard bulbs. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.

You would need to change the actual tail lilght assemblies to one that comes with bulbs. You can buy a tail light assembly off ebay, here is a link. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.

Giving me a negative feedback hurts my reputation. Try to be fair and let me know what you want or let me know what else I can do before dragging my name through mud. Please tell me what I need to do for you to give me a positive rating. I wish it was as easy as just changing from a led bulb to a standard bulb but LED tail lights have LED's built into assembly so you cannot just swap out bulb. Let me know, thanks.

Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.

If there is anything else I can do to help please let me know. Thanks and have a great day.