Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I just put in my new Halo projector headlights with LEDs in

I just put in my new Halo projector headlights with LEDs in my 2006 Scion TC. both sides were put in the same way. My high beam lights came on when the brights were turned on, but a short time after (within 2 minutes) my passenger side wasnt on. Didnt see if it flickerd or not. Also noticed now when my brights are turned on (which only the drivers side comes on, the High beam indicator in my Dash board doesnt come on.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. It sounds like the 10 amp H-LP RH HI. fuse has blown. If fuse coninutes to blow this most likely means the headlight assembly is bad and needs to be replaced depending on what type of setup you havej ust the ballist or bulb. Fuse is located in fusebox under the hood, here is a diagram. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

http://db.tt/DAGoQIsq