Ivan, ASE Certified Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech w/ 20+ years in the field. Self employed for 9 years. Member of AUTOLAB radio show.

Daihatsu Charade SE: i am looking for the rear wheel hub bearing

Customer Question

i am looking for the rear wheel hub bearing for my g200 daihatsu charade 2000 model
Category: Car
Expert:  Ivan replied 4 years ago.

Hello and good evening. We do not have that model in the U.S., but I found you a source online. Scroll down the page and you will find the rear bearing for the 2000 model. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else, I will keep looking if you need me too.

Your JA Expert,

Expert:  Ivan replied 4 years ago.

Excuse me, but I do not understand a negative rating. You needed the part and could not find it. I found a valid supplier for you. Can you please elaborate on your reasons.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the numder on my bearing is 28BWK08 OR 28BWK06 either one

Expert:  Ivan replied 4 years ago.
Ok thank you for getting back to me. I will do everything I can to help you and earn a higher rating. As soon as I get back to my computer I will try to locate those bearings.