Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic

95 honda civic no fuel injector signal

Customer Question

95 honda civic no fuel injector signal
Category: Car
Expert:  nabilc replied 4 years ago.

Billy :

Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.

Billy :

which engine do you have (1.5, 1.6, sohc, dohc, 8 valve, 16 valve, vtec, non vtec)?

Expert:  nabilc replied 4 years ago.
Hello Brian,

Same switch on this question (regarding injector pulse on civic):
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
1.5L this is my pain in the ass need to shutup this guy up!!!! thinks its my fault after he drove it for 3 months!!!!! then QUIT on the road !! timing belt is dead on!! he had this checked again some where else!!! runs on starting fluid has no injector pulse all I've done is plugs/fuel filter this guy is an ass wanna tell him the problem and to go to hell. ill give you what you need to get rid of this bullshit its worth the cash i dont care at this time .....the answer needs to come from an alternate source. i know that its probaly the PCM/CPU all fuses are good the relays are working he wants me to buy the fix!!! tested the ignitor!!! the pickup!! and the coil!! all good. fuel pump runs with a hot lead to itmore than plenty of pressure
Expert:  nabilc replied 4 years ago.
Hello Brian,

We all get these kind of problems...after all we're in the "pull my hair out" business!

First, and even if timing is faulty (skipped a couple of notches) the injector would still get pulse, so that is irrelevant as you say.

If the ignition was checked and you already are getting spark, this means the sensors should be good. However, the CYP (yes CYP) sensor affects the injection alone. So check this, (signal, wiring etc..)
If this is good (swapping the distributor unit is the fastest way to find out), and wiring to ECU is good, then the engine control unit needs replacing.

Click here for checking details

Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more info..if not, Thank you in advance for the positive rating...
And do not forget to check out the other categories (health, law, taxes, vet, etc...)