UltratechOne, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  General Automotive technician for 39 years. ASE certified. Shop Owner and MBA.

i ran out of fuel and now i can get it to run. i was going down the road and it starte

Customer Question

i ran out of fuel and now i can get it to run.
i was going down the road and it started running bad for about 3 miles before it quit.
Category: Car
Expert:  UltratechOne replied 4 years ago.

UltratechOne : Hello and thank you for your question. First i need to ask if you holiave a diesel or gas
UltratechOne : Engine?
UltratechOne : If it is gas you will need to verify fuel pressure and volume at the fuel rail access point.
UltratechOne : if you have a diesel the process for restart after fuel out involves bleeding the air from the system.
UltratechOne : Please let me know the ans
UltratechOne : The answer to these questions and we can proceed and get you fixed up. When you are satisfied please choose accept. Than you!
JACUSTOMER-m696ltzk- :

it is a 7.3 diesel.

JACUSTOMER-m696ltzk- :

don't worry about it i got it to run no thanks to your help u did nothing to help me. Please do not take any money from my card. Thanks a lot for nothing

JACUSTOMER-m696ltzk- :

what F250 SD do you know of that is gas??????