K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

Cadillac sedan deville: does my 1996 cadalliac sedan deville

does my 1996 cadalliac sedan deville have an inertia switch, emergency fuel shutoff or other emergency power kill that will end my run in the demolition derby also can i bypass my radiator without blowing the hoses, is there a pressure relief that will help me? any help is appreciated.
There's no inertia switch that would be affected by an impact. See Diagram below.

Are you going to simply remove the radiator and loop the hoses together?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i intend to loop the hoses, bypassing the radiator, will this blow the hoses?...(this is the first time ive been able to respond without this mail crashing my computer)
I'd suggest installing an inline cap adapter in the hoses and an overflow tank. That way you'll have a pressure relief and way to fill the block. I'll post a link to the cap adapter below.

^ Copy and paste in your web browser. Might not be the specific size for your hose, just wanted to give you an idea of what it looked like/was.