gtnby2, Mechanic
Experience:  A.A.S in Industrial service technology

Rolls Royce Silver Spirit: I have a rolls Royce silver spirit

I have a rolls Royce silver spirit and I want to buy a car cover got it. I live in Annandale Sydney NSW. Where should I go?

Please only rate answers AFTER finishing our session. Your problem may take a few conversations to pin point, and we can talk until you are satisfied

There are several places to buy on the internet, CLICK HERE for a listing of several to chose from for your car specificlly. Or HERE for a company that deals with parts for your car only. Please post back if you have more questions or if I can assist you farther.

Thank you,

Hello Helen,
Just following up to say thank you for trusting JustAnswer with your questions.I hope to speak with you again if you should need other assistance!
Thank you again for the prompt payment also!
Take care,