proautotech, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  College Training. Current Lead Tech

chec work trk K3500: JMJ proautotech Auto Mechanic You

proautotech Auto Mechanic
You asked this Car question on 8/4/2012 for $45.

I just marked good service & submit & got I don't have permission to that page ???

The question on my 1999 chev 3500 7.4 was estimated at $1000.00 . Does this appear to be reasonable since the pump is $240 .. & tubes much less ???
Thanks for trusting us with your problem. I have trained in the automotive field and currently work as a lead technician. I will be helping you today

They charge you top dollar for OEM parts on top when you buy it from the dealership the prices are higher than you can pay over the internet.

But they warranty them on hand and will redue the work at the shop if the part goes bad.

If you do it yourself and the part is bad you have to pay return shipping plus do the job again free.

So it is more of a warranty you are forced to pay. But the price does sound about right to me!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

T Y !
Your very welcome!

Have a great weekend!!