proautotech, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  College Training. Current Lead Tech

hello 04 verona ecm and eng1 fuse blown i replaced fuses and when i try to start fuse eng

hello 04 verona ecm and eng1 fuse blown i replaced fuses and when i try to start fuse eng 1 blows as soon as i crank the engine over also i hear a high pitch buzzing comming from tps. any ideas?
Thanks for trusting us with your problem. I have trained in the automotive field and currently work as a lead technician. I will be helping you today

Please tell me the fuses based on this diagram CLICK HERE-Fuses
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ef15 and ef 27
This can be the ECM causing both of the problems from being internally shorted out.

I would like you to try disconnecting the ECM just to verify the fuses do not blow with it disconnected.

There is actually a recall which means dealership will replace it for free.

I have loaded this information for you. CLICK HERE
proautotech, Auto Mechanic
Experience: College Training. Current Lead Tech
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can you send me a wiring diagram for 2004 suzuki verona you said to check tsb and the dealership said the updated it in 2006 but i only found a KB sticker on the core support
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Relist: Incomplete answer. i would like to have wiring diag and pin out's i have been to all of the local parts stores and nobody seems to have any books

also i pluged in my obdII reader and it gave me about 10 dtc's and almost all of them acording to the book that came with the reader say low input*** i can send you a list of the dtc's if you would like i have the car at another place with out internet .i have to go down the road a couple block's.

Hello would like to help you with this.

I've uploaded the electrical schematics relating to the Power train management.

I've also uploaded all the TSB's for your model.

But from your description above the ECM could very well be the problem.

Please unplug the ECM and see if the fuses blow

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to rate my answer "Great Service" This is the only way I will get compensated for my time helping you.

IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

If you are having trouble with the site or rating system please let me know as this is a new feature and some Customers have had some trouble with it.

Thank you,