Enes
Enes, Volvo Technician
Experience:  15 YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&ASE
20168386

Hello, Im looking for a mechanic near Medford new jersey 08055 that can help me repl

Hello, I'm looking for a mechanic near Medford new jersey 08055 that can help me replace a head gasket in a 2004 land rover discovery. The dealer quoted 4,800$. I've read land rover forums that say to find a local mechanic because it should cost more like 1500- 2000 from owners living in Denver and basically anywhere other than here. Just no idea who can do it here
Category: Car
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name isXXXXX'm a Certified Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need. im gone look in my data base for cheap and good shops are this areas close to you?

New Jersey

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Enes,

Medford, NJ 08055. I am in Burlington County. Essentially Central Jersey. I would be willing to go as much as 50 miles to find a good mechanic.
Thanks.
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
i will check give me little time i do some info and let you know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I would really prefer to know that the mechanic has worked on land rovers before and has replaced a head gasket before on the same truck.
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
I find out also that and you can have sleeves sleeped I send more info on person and also what I think is bad
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please call me if you have more information. This answer does not help me yet. Thanks XXXXX
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
i cant call you they dont let me do it only thru chat im trying to locate you mechanic and also im trying to get info what you gone be looking as repair you get email when i reply sorry for the delay
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh ok, I thought your last reply was all you could find. No rush. I can wait. Thank you very much Enes.
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
im waiting for reply for my source where you can take it and also i will get info what you gone be looking at repair so you know we stay in touch i will try to get reply by Monday or before when i get info on the tech from my source
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's great. Thanks again.
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
no problem
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.

i was able to get addressXXXXX Sicklerville nj i have his address but cant find the phone if do find the phone i let you know He kniws landrover and has worked on many of them they do it for $2500

Land Rover liner problem or you have Slipped Sleeve Syndrome

\

some times it's the liners has slipped in the block major repair do not know till head is removed, Land Rover liner problem Slipped Sleeve Syndrome

you have to see the video below will explain what you looking at major engine repair when you take it all part you will know more so be ready and hope for best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4odA3l2BAg&feature=player_embedded#!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmVI1gza9kQ&feature=player_embedded

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
,Hello Again,I do not think, nor does my mechanic think, that there is a slipped sleeve. I only have a small leak out of the side of my head gasket. the information you provided to me of the address in Sicklervill, NJ does not help at all without a company name or phone number. Is there any other advice you can help with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
,I need more information.
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
I will get more info I'm looking for phone
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
He is private mechanic he knows range rovers he is private tech his phone for the address Sure.   He can take a look at it. And estimate it.   (NNN) NNN-NNNNhey call him big g
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Did the phone work i got you
Enes, Volvo Technician
Experience: 15 YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&ASE
Expert:  Enes replied 2 years ago.
Before the question expires. Where able to get in touch with the guy ? Do you need more help ? So we can close the question . Also tell the mechanic Check valve covers they go bad also . If you dont mind if I was help to you please rate me and give a feedback that is how I get credit only if you rate me good and move on helping others