Doge van: I have 1993 Doge 15 passanger van. Wont start, has

I have 1993 Doge 15 passanger van. Wont start, has gas and new battery. No fire coming to the distributor, no fire coming from the coil. Engine turns over but will not start.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX the key is on, do you have 12 volts to the positive side of the coil?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I don't
what motor do you have in this?and is it a 1/2 ton van or a 3/4 ton?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Motor 350. think it 3/4 ton
they did not have a 350, they had a 360 though, and what color was the wire you checked at the coil,was it grey or green/orange?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am going to take my computer to where the van is so I can better answer questions. Give me about 15 minutes.
no problem, let me know,Tim
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
we are here. We have 1 gray wireon right side of coil and 1 green& red wire on left side of coil. engin says 350.
do you have 12 volts on the green/red wire, with the key on and cranking?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok, this gets its power from the asd relay, the asd relay is on the driversside firewall, under the hood, i will post a picture of it below, do you have a test light or a voltmeter?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No voltmeter with me. But identified the part in question. gonna go check it. get back to you.
if you can get a volt meter we can check this relay, it is common for them to go bad, but will need a test light or a volt meter to verify this, without this relay working, you will not have spark or injector pulse,Tim