Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Isuzu Rodeo: we have this same problem. The window will not

we have this same problem. The window will not release and we cant get into the door pannel with the window down and tailgate shut
Ok is the issue only the back glass will not release?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes. and we have tried to pry open the latch from inside next to the glass to no avail. It seems we need access tothe latchfrom another position to get to the mechanism without breaking or removing the glass. Can not remove interior pannels with the tailgate closed.
Ok you need to pull the rear tailgate cover off it might get slightly damaged but this is the only way .I can post a diagram of the rod you need to pull to release the glass let me know.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The only way to get to the screws is through the glass. So you are saying that we have to break the glass?
No you can pull the panel up from the bottom to get to the release rod.These diagrams should help.
graphic

graphic

Let me know if this helped.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can I have the part descriptions that go with the diagrams that relate to the part numbers please.
Here you go .
graphic

graphic

Hoped this helped . Bonuses greatly appreciated. Please click excellent service so I get credit for my help thanks . Anything lower is negative feedback . If you need further assistance please let me know thanks !
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what about a picture of the latch and pushbutton? need to know what B-65-1 is , B-66 is what? no diagram of the tailgate glass latch or glass hook mechanism.

Ok so you want a diagram of the tailgate glass correct.B-65 is the rod/latch mechanism.B-66 is the handle.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes. it seems we have been stuck in some kind of loop and would not let me answer you. we have to leave on a trip an hour ago. so I must finish this asap
Ok sorry for any delay this should help.
graphic

graphic

Let me know if this helped.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thanks. must leave, others waiting in the heat. Thank you for your help.
Anytime.Hoped this helped . Bonuses greatly appreciated. Please click excellent service so I get credit for my help thanks . Anything lower is negative feedback . If you need further assistance please let me know thanks !