automstr
automstr, ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech
8300270

Isuzu Rodeo: Did something stupid. What order do the bearing

Did something stupid. What order do the bearing journals go that are in a 3.2L Isuzu DOHC.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I am waiting. I don't know how i sent it to Ford techs instead of Isuzu or GM Techs.
Not sure if they are called bearing journals. It be the steel wedges that hold down the crank in the block. they have 1-4 marked on them and i am assuming one is at front of engine and they go in that order, but I just want to make sure of that.
HiCustomer welcome to pearl.com . I'm automstr. The honda motor is the same as the Isuzu. Here is the block assembly page from the manual. Yes the saddles are numbered 1 to 4 front to back . with #1 being toward the front of the engine. There are other special things about the bearings as well. So I downloaded the instruction in PDF Format for you CLICK HERE . This should get you going in the correct direction.
automstr, ASE Certified Tech
Experience: ASE master tech
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you very much. that is what i needed and I was wondering. I am using the haynes book and they say use plasti gauges (sp). do i really need to do that?

Crank was shot so got a remaned crank from part store. had blocked cleaned and honed checked. now to the assembly of it all.
It is always a good idea to use plasti gage. Never depend on someone else when it comes to the clearance It is way too much work to take it back apart.
automstr, ASE Certified Tech
Experience: ASE master tech
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay, Thank you very much! Hopefully we get this thing running in a month

Thank you,Come again.