tech0405, Technician
Experience:  Certified technican 10 years experience

What is the best new first car for a 17 year old and what is

What is the best new first car for a 17 year old and what is the best way to insure it.
Welcome to just answer!

New or used car??
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Either, but my son thinks he will be able to get finance for a new car even though he is 17 years old?
Its hard to get financed for a new car specially since he is only 17 unless he has a good standing credit co signer but more then likely with a co signer he will be second in the loan not first i would look into a cheap reliable car like a Honda or Toyota this way the only other chargers you will have will be maintenance in the vehicle for insurance if you get a new car it will need to be full coverage because there will be a lien holder on the title if you get him a older vehicle just to get around you can just get liability but if its a nice car and want to keep it for a long time make sure you get full coverage collision and comprehensive insurance. I hope this helps.

Please dont forget to provide excellent feedback for the help provided today thank you