Brad
Brad, Dealer Technician
Experience:  ASE Master/Advanced Specialist, Chrysler Triple Master
10114124

lan rover LR3: i have a land rover lr3 2006 and my rear door

Customer Question

i have a land rover lr3 2006 and my rear door dont open, sound like unlock when i try but dont open
Category: Car
Expert:  Brad replied 4 years ago.

Brad :

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you...

I see your question has been open for several hours now.
Do you still need any assistance?
Thanks,
Brad

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Brad .i did try the control and the inside swcth , didnt work
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
didnt work
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
 Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
didnt work , i repeat manny time and didnt open
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.