Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

RA - 203

Customer Question

I have an 01 Isuzu trooper what is fuel pressure specs.
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 4 years ago.

below are fuel pressure specs:

Fuel Pressure
Pressure 1 (PSI) Pressure 2 (PSI) Pressure 3 (PSI)
Range Note Range Note Range Note
41.0 - 55.0 Y131 26.0 - 52.0 Y132 55.0 Y133
Y131: System pressure with ignition on (PSI).
Y132: System pressure while idling (PSI).
Y133: Fuel pump pressure (PSI) with return line briefly restricted.

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE/3-5 STARS/SMILEY FACES to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE/3-5 STARS/SMILEY FACES , however you are not charged again. Thank you.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces(POOR AND BAD SERVICE) are a negative rating. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Koeo 41psi koer 35 return blocked 70 psi. Feels like its runing out of fuel when you accelerate no codes smells like its running lean .when its cold it runs grate only after car gets hot this happens
what could it be?
Expert:  Eric replied 4 years ago.

do you have a scan tool to read the O2 sensor fuel trim readings when engine is warmed up? If so, what are they?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
B1 LT 9.3 B2 8.5
Expert:  Eric replied 4 years ago.

Sorry but I will need to opt out as I need to handle a family emergency.

Please stand by and I will have another expert finish helping you.

Please dont reply until they do, otherwise it will lock it to me and prevent them from helping you
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I haven't received a response for 20 HR, ihave been working on cars for 30 years and owner of service plus. the plus is the extra mile we go for our customer . Iam sorry that all Co. don't have this mindset. Thank you for your time. Close ticket