Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

articat tigershark: i am workink on a 94 articat tigershark

Customer Question

i am workink on a 94 articat tigershark PWC. I am not getting any fuel to the carb. I changed the fuel filter. still no gas through the lines. I can blow air through them but still no gas.
k
Category: Car
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

still waiting for an answer

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!