Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

na hl

Customer Question

My 2006 Kyron mercedes engine 1958 XDI Semi Auto. it has started to make a high valocity sound when engine is warmed up.this sound which comes on during normal driving just before it changes to a higher gear and this lasts a few seconds then it returnes to what i feel as normal again. it does not sound as though something is broken or worn but it is worrying. i have twice had it to a dealership who have first charged me to say that nothing was wrong. the second time i went with the mechanic who heard the noise but still was not sure the of the cause, he later decided to change the drive belt at my expence which made no difference. still leaving the problem mentioned unidentified. this sound can be induced while stationary by increasing the engine revs slowly or quickly. can you please advise me what possiply can be the cause and is it a serious problem. i have no oil leaks or loss of oil to the best of my knowledge. Russell xxx.
Category: Car
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes. i am still waiting for an answer to my question. i was informed you had 22 experts waiting to answer my problem this was 24 hours ago.will you give me a satisfactory answer as i requested or send me confirmation that any payment taken by just answer will be returned or cancelled if not yet taken,this includes any further payments for advise .i request a reply from you within 4 hours thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have not received an answer after 48 hours. because of this i am cancelling the question. will you confirm that any payment taken from my visa card will be refunded immediatly, if you have not yet charged my visa card confirm no charge will be requested. this also cancells any request for the monthly subscription charge for any further questions in the future.