Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

my 2004 3ltr diesel judders at 40 to 50mph and when we come to stop.its still there,do you

Customer Question

my 2004 3ltr diesel judders at 40 to 50mph and when we come to stop.its still there,do you think its the injection unit mpi/spi,the other day there was a lot off white smoke but ok for regards
Category: Car
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes am still waiting for answer,judders at stand still,and at 30 40 50 mph.fuel pump is ok,turbo ok,i think its the mpi/spi unit,when you put your foot down,its takes a few seconds,to take off,then its quick.Kev
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!