caughlins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Advanced engine diagnosis master technician. Factory Trained on Bentley, Lamborghini, Lotus and Jaguar

RA - 211

Customer Question

1995 rangie wont start after charging battery all dash lights on dash work horn etc auto box car rolls in all gears excerpt park
Category: Car
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am still waiting on an answer. Please answer as soon as possible. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Gear box fault displays on dash there is power getting to starter motor but motor not turning over.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am beginning to think this is a scam as I still have not had a reply
Expert:  caughlins replied 4 years ago.
When you turn the key to crank are there any warning lights on the dash that light up. Does the car have an after market alarm installed? Sometimes when an owner sells a car with and after market alarm it is disabled until it looses battery power. Most after market alarms disable the cranking of the engine and only the engine cranking. Do you know why the battery went dead? I have s chain of question to ask depending upon answers to lead to the cause. Please be patient. Sorry for the delay. -Colin-
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Total waste of time and money. Will not use this site again.