Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years

95 chev 3500XXXXX replaced pitman and all partsto

replaced pitman and all partsto secter also app tie rod ends had aliment done still wants wonder also scurubs and slides on sharp turn
i am assuming an alignment was performed ?if so do you have the before and after numbers for the caster,camber and toe ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I had it aligned but they didn't give me the before and after I just trusted them.

It is my consern that they may not have done a good job. should I get a seconed oppinion.

yes you should if they didnt give you before and after specs its because they probibly just adjusted the TOE. 99% of there that are wandering is because the CASTER is off or out of spec.CASTER gives the truck the stability in the front end when driving down the road if this is all over the road and wandering i will bet the CASTER and the CAMBER is out of spec.have ALL 3 aligned to spec and you will be more than satisfied on how well it handles and rides without wandering and scrudding the tires up