Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2006 grand vitara. cannot turn key to lock position. Your ad

Customer Question

2006 grand vitara. cannot turn key to lock position. Your ad gave the impression that experts were on duty and would respond within hours. The question that I asked was much longer than the one sentence that I see on the screen. It has been 6 hours now and I need to fix this car today. I don't have the time to wait for your answer. therefore just forget it. I'd like to get my dollar deposit credited back. Thanks anyway
Category: Car
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the response. I'm pressed for time on this job and need to fix it today. I'll just have to learn as I go on this one. Go ahead and cancel my question. Thank you Michelle!