Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

NA - 150

Customer Question

2006 grand vitara. cannot turn key to lock position. Your ad gave the impression that experts were on duty and would respond within hours. The question that I asked was much longer than the one sentence that I see on the screen. It has been 6 hours now and I need to fix this car today. I don't have the time to wait for your answer. therefore just forget it. I'd like to get my dollar deposit credited back. Thanks anyway 
Category: Car
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the response. I'm pressed for time on this job and need to fix it today. I'll just have to learn as I go on this one. Go ahead and cancel my question. Thank you Michelle!