Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience:  30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.
9795573

Rolls Royce Silver Shadow: Hello there. I have a 1982 Rolls

Hello there. I have a 1982 Rolls Royce Silver shadow with standard wheels I need a spare wheel please? Can you help me as to where I would buy one in Australia?

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i have had no answer at all. I am also in need of buying a standard steel 15 inch wheel (rim) for the same car. Can you help me please? Thanks, Greg

Hi, I am a professional certified mechanic, with an engineering background, and 35+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. Also keep in mind I don't know if you are a pro or a novice so we may have to fine tune the answer. Feel free to add any additional info you feel is needed as we go on. Always keep in mind that I am here to help you with any questions.

Try Neil McLean in AU, I will post a link for them HERE. Good luck with it, have a great day, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

I do not get paid for my work unless I am given 3 - 5 stars/smile faces. If the answer is not clear, let me know what additional help you need, and I will assist you further. A bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, good luck and Thanks.

Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience: 30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.