sal66chev, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Hi I'm sal.I have over 18 years of experience in the mehcanic business certificated by AAMCO and ATRA

my 2004 izuzu axiom has a chek engine light code p 1350

Customer Question

my 2004 izuzu axiom has a chek engine light code p 1350 what will it cost to fix
Category: Car
Expert:  sal66chev replied 4 years ago.

sal66chev :

Hi my name is sal and I`ll be happy to assist you.

sal66chev :

the engine code you have in your vehicle is a comon code on engines with a Variable Valve Timing System. ofhten people takes their cars to the shop and end up spending money in parts they did not need.

here is a list of thingd you should check before replacing any parts: engine oil level(if low will cause this code).correct engine oil viscoussiry, also if the oil has not been change lately.

sal66chev :

I would start there and reset the light and see if it comes back. the vvt is an expensive part and if is not bad you shouldn`t have to replace it.

hope this helps you. let me know what you find out.