Dad Mechanic
Dad Mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  I have worked on everyting from Model Ts to 2012 Autos,
65581030

1998 Outback: keys..out how to replace the keyless entry black box

Lost a set of our keys to 1998 Outback Legacy while traveling. Need to find out how to replace the keyless entry "black box". Help!

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry - - we had no internet for almost 2 days.... Yes, I am still interested in finding out how we can get a new keyless entry "black box" for our car. Lost during travel. We are now in Mexico, but will be returning to the States fairly soon. Would like to know where/how we can have this accomplished.
Thanx, Robin
I have used this site and it has worked for me. ikeyless.com. they have replacement remotes and instructions on how to program them. much cheaper than the dealer. Thanks for using Just Answers. Jim!!!
Dad Mechanic, Mechanic
Experience: I have worked on everyting from Model Ts to 2012 Autos,