Ridgerunnerras, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  I have been fixing cars for 26 years for myself and at a used Car dealer. I am skill mechnical and autobody and paint repair

steering wheel volume and station changer stopped working.

The steering wheel volume and station changer stopped working. What parts are needed for repair. I'd also like to up grade the braking system. Looking to improve stopping proformance.

Hello I would like to help you with this.

the reason for the controls not working could be that the buttons and switches may need to be replace, or you could have a wiring issue in you Steering column. there is not one absolute solution. so you would need to trouble shoot the switches and wiring to determine what part would be needed.

the good think is the part Should be easy to get from any self service wrecking yard. and they would be very Cheap.

As far as the brakes I would upgrade you rotor to something like this