Ridgerunnerras
Ridgerunnerras, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  I have been fixing cars for 26 years for myself and at a used Car dealer. I am skill mechnical and autobody and paint repair
54869360

1990 BUICK RIVIERA: TO KNOW IF TOP TRANSMISSION LINE ON RADIATOR GOES

1990 BUICK RIVIERA NEED TO KNOW IF TOP TRANSMISSION LINE ON RADIATOR GOES TO THE TRANSMISSION SIDE OR TO THE FRONT OF THE CAR.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ridgerunnerras replied 5 years ago.

Hello I would like to help you

I assume that you have a transmission cooler on the from of the car as well as the one inside the radiator..

you want the fluid to enter the radiator and then flow out of the radiator and then trough the external cooler and back to the transmission. I would want it to flow in the top first.

so the answer to your question would be the top goes to the transmission output line.

I hope this helps you,

Please let me know if I can help further, and please remember to indicate that I have helped you today by pressing the accept button.

Thank you.