Amedee, Former ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector

2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara: drivers side..wheels were turned..tire

2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara. A couple of days ago my wife hit a light pole on the edge of the drivers side causing minimal body damage. The wheels were turned to the left when th incident occured so the tire hit the concrete base direct. Now when you drive the vehicle the steering wheel has to be sideways drive the vehicle straight. Its not making any noise. Looking further into it the passenger side wheel looks be in line when the steering wheel is in line, but the drivers side ( the side that incurred the impact) is not in line and to the left. I can not see anything bent or knocked out of place. Any advice on what to do?
Category: Car
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 years ago.

You could have a bent front end part or you could even need an alignment or both.

first thing to do is check the front end and replace any loose or bent parts. If all checks out ok, you will need to get an alignment. It is as easy as that.

I hope this helps!