Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

my hummer hs radiator..transmission oil but not from the two pipes

hi sirs, my Hummer hs radiator is leaking transmission oil but not from the two pipes. it leak from the side of the radiator
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 4 years ago.

I'm Neal and I am here to assist you. Only accept when you are happy with my assistance. If I can't help I will open your Question to other experts.

You need to replace the radiator right away, there is a cooler built into the radiator and if coolant gets into the transmission fluid it will ruin the transmission. I would not drive it at all and take a chance.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes but their is no mixture between coolant and transmissin oil. only transmission oil is leaking. their is still I have to chnage the radiator instead repair it
Expert:  Neal replied 4 years ago.

The problem is that those radiator are not really repairable like older ones and I would hate to see you try and repair it and take a chance on ruining the transmission.

I have not seen anyone successflly make a permanent repair on those.